BESOTTED BRAND SHOP UPDATE!

I have sent out my last Besotted Brand parcel from the California studio, sigh...With regret, I am going to have to close the shop for the month of May.  I couldn't see any way around it, we are driving for a week, looking for a place to live the week after and once we do find a place I will have to unpack the inventory--June is the grand re-opening!  I am pretty excited as I want to bring in a lot of new offerings.  I have new DIY stationery sets, initial hand stamps and so much more.  I have been working with photographer Jamie Simon of Intertwyned Photography to help me with my product shots and I couldn't be happier.  I am really looking forward to the next phase for Besotted Brand and I hope you are too!

Kathy Campbell (April 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM)  

Hurray!! Good for you. This is best for you, your sanity and your business! I can't wait to see what comes of it! <3

Anonymous –  (April 25, 2012 at 2:32 PM)  

Can't wait for the grand re-opening always love everything you have!! Good luck on your adventure!

Miss B. (April 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM)  

Thank you both! I need the support, I am FREAKING OUT about closing the shop, but I would never want to not deliver my best so it's got to be!

Amy (April 26, 2012 at 7:48 AM)  

Looking forward to June!

Danielle (April 26, 2012 at 12:36 PM)  

I am swooning over that anchor stamp! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

Duchess & Bird (April 26, 2012 at 8:28 PM)  

hurry, hurry I hate to wait!
p.s. I am loving all you have taught me in SFS.
xxoo-shannon

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.