PACKING VS. PROCRASTINATION

Miss B.:   Oh look at that pretty light!  Bella, do you want Mommy to take your picture?

Bella:      Sheesh lady, can you not see that I am totally comfortable?  Don't you have enough photos of me already? It's nap time.

Miss B.:  Pretty please?

Bella: Seriously? Sigh...You aren't going away are you?


Miss B.:  Was that necessary?

Bells:     Completely.

Miss B.: Come on, if you cooperate this will go by so much faster.

Bells: Don't you have some packing to do? Okay, okay, I'll pose for one shot, but then you have to leave me alone.

Miss B.: Pinky promise.

Bells:  I've been working on this pose for awhile, it's a little introspective. What do you think?

Miss B.: Not too shabby. Nope, not too shabby at all.








Anna (April 25, 2012 at 2:58 PM)  

Awww! What a cutie! She's absolutely adorable!

A Crimson Kiss (April 25, 2012 at 3:38 PM)  

I have to confess, I slink around your gorgeous blog and I'm completely smitten with Bella. Screensaver-level obsessed, even. It felt like it was time to fess up.

Miss B. (April 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM)  

Mrs. Soup & Anna, Bella sends her love, she would send kisses, but kissing isn't her thing, hah. Lena, I am flattered, not that I have anything to do with her cuteness, it's a good thing she is so adorable since she is as naughty as she is cute. Total trouble + attitude, lol.

spiral style (April 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM)  

What a poser your dog is! I need to follow your fabulous examples and resubmit a photo from last week's assignment.
Beautiful photos...as always.

Miss B. (April 25, 2012 at 10:29 PM)  

Deborah, lol, you noticed the negative space? Yes, I think that is something I gravitate towards and 'fill the frame' I am a one trick pony, hah!

trishie (April 27, 2012 at 2:50 AM)  

Aw gorgeous pics. Very a cute dog.

I totally have conversations with my puppy too

Susan (April 27, 2012 at 5:48 AM)  

Haha! Billy & I have similar conversations :)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.