MMXII 55:: EDITING A PHOTO-A-DAY IN 2012::PETALUMA!

I am out of town and out of my mind (this place is paradise).  I have spotty internet, so a little crazy making.  I am doing my edits though, this is from a moving car with my IPhone.  The whole rolling countryside is everywhere before you come to the beach, which seemingly comes out of nowhere. This place is magical and I promise to post more photos and give you details (it's for rent! and I highly recommend you get a group of friends or family and do it). I am sitting here looking out at a beach view (my dream) with a cup of extra strong coffee and you (well my laptop).  I have to leave  you for now, I am going to throw on some jeans and go explore the turn of the century fishing village. Sigh.

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.

krista (February 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM)  

girl, i went to school at sonoma state. i know that area well. and i sure do miss it up there.

erinkathleen (February 26, 2012 at 4:36 PM)  

this is a stunning edit! I love the drama and the beauty of the black and white. It adds a timelessness to the photo. Well done!

Heather (February 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM)  

green with envy. I LOVE N. Cal! I know those rolling hills of which you speak...post more pics- let me live vicariously through you!

Jamie Isaak –  (February 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM)  

Oh wow, I found your blog today after looking for your online store and what do you know, you are in my town!! I live here, Petaluma, it is beautiful and I love your photo! I am having trouble locating your online shop though, no links are working?

Miss B. (February 29, 2012 at 1:42 PM)  

Thank you ladies! Jamie the shoppe is open!

www.besottedbrand.com So envious that you live in beautiful Petaluma, heaven on earth!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.