MMXII 56:: EDITING A PHOTO-A-DAY IN 2012::OREGON!

I have had internet woes for the past few days. I made sure that wherever we were going to lay our heads for the evening we would have wi-fi. Let me make this clear, these places did technically have wi-fi but the signal was so weak that I might as well have no wi-fi, it was like a tease, a little taste of the world at large but no dice. We are in Portland now and I must admit so far I enjoyed the ride up a little more than the city. Nothing wrong with Portland, we are going to look at houses in a couple hours, but the sheer beauty of the ride into Portland just may eclipse anything we see here. I loved all the trees, the fog, the wide expanse of land, the snow topped mountains, the air so clean and crisp. Pretty hard to compete.

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.

Rachel (February 29, 2012 at 3:29 PM)  

This is giving me wanderlust. Sigh.

Donaville (February 29, 2012 at 6:10 PM)  

Wow, the two photos look like they exist in alternate realities! You've given new life to the original photo, bravo :)

Heather (March 1, 2012 at 9:38 AM)  

if you have the time, I highly recommend the drive out to Lincoln City from Portland. I believe you head out on 99W. It is the most gorgeous drive!! Be sure you eat at Moe's if you make it to Lincoln City.

Kathy Campbell (March 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM)  

You chose a crazy time to visit too....the weather is RIDICULOUS right now! We normally don't have snow in March....

Christine (March 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM)  

Wow, what a difference! I saw Andrea Paulin's work throughout your photo class and would like to take the class myself. Will you be offering it again? Also what are the camera requirements? Thanks so much!
Bella is so sweet and funny!

Miss B. (March 5, 2012 at 10:50 PM)  

Christine, thank you! Andrea did an amazing job, we adored her Negligee shot! No camera requirements, we shoot with Iphone's, point + shoots, DSLR's everything! We will be announcing the April class soon:)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.