MMXII 39:: EDITING A PHOTO-A-DAY IN 2012

MMXII::39::AFTER
So, this is my do-over of my jellyfish from yesterday.  I probably would have been better off working on another image as my expectations for this were high. It's not as good of an edit as the one I lost, but I tried. I almost forgot to post this evening, must have been the glass of wine I had with dinner.  I have a very low alcohol tolerance, actually I think it's a low sugar tolerance. I have a glass or two of vino and it effects me like I imagine would be the equivalent of another person being locked for three days in an opium den. Not that I have any opium den experience, but I do have a pretty active imagination.  I have much to tell, but for now I am going to sleep off my sugar high.

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.

Toi –  (February 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM)  

So pretty. This might be on of my favorites so far. I love how crips, yet soft it is.

And at least you can make it through one glass of wine. I can't even make it throug a half a glass anymore. I drink half a glass and think I can walk like a horse. I don't even know what that means, but I like to demonstrate it after I've had a drink. This is why I have iced tea with dinner now. It's safer on my ego.

Miss B. (February 9, 2012 at 1:38 PM)  

You kill me, you mean you prance around? I am so having a glass a wine with you when we meet one day;) Iced-tea would make me want to do laps around the block.

Toi –  (February 9, 2012 at 8:58 PM)  

It looks like I was drinking when I left that comment. Apparently there was no time for proof reading this morning!

I wish it was as graceful and funny as prancing. I can't even describe it. All I know is it's embarassing and thank God I never drink!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.