BESOTTED BRAND::A LITTLE LOVE RUBBERSTAMP SET

I am happy to be spreading a 'little love' today, just in time for Valentine's day! I actually think this is a fine set to have no matter what time of year, but timing is everything and it's nice to launch this set to coincide with February 14th, no?  The stamps are petite which makes them perfect for tags and the like. Of course plenty of handmade Valentine's can be created for many moons to come. I think it's an investment in your crafting arsenal (in which I am known to replenish my craft closet often like a squirrel gathering for winter). I love tools to make things, you? You can get yourself a 'little love' here.

Intertwyned (January 26, 2012 at 12:09 PM)  

I LOVE these! Definitely going into my arsenal of lovely stamps (I may have a slight addiction to stamps AND your website!).

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.