HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am still working this week, no, I am not bitter; I have discovered a new podcast which makes me thrilled to be in front of my computer! For those amongst us that are interested in odd historical trivia you might enjoy 'Stuff You Missed in History Class' from How Stuff Works.  You can find it in itunes (it's free!). It's a little hard to concentrate on my work as I find the podcasts particularly interesting. In fact, I had to write that line about four times because I was lost in the story of Salvador Dali's Ocelot. I shall be returning after the new year, in the interim I wanted to make sure that I stopped by to wish you the best new year ever, you make my every day happier and I am grateful for your visits.

Susan (December 27, 2011 at 1:09 PM)  

Wishing you a year of fabulousness!!

Kathy Campbell (December 28, 2011 at 11:39 AM)  

I tried writing a reply on my iPhone and it wasn't working at all. Apparently your blog doesn't work for commenting with mobile devices!

BUT! What I was saying was that I'm listening to all the Stuff You Missed in History Class podcasts too!

I have them all on my phone and are listening to them all the time. I downloaded a couple to try out and then got hooked. I'm listening to them in order, and I have to say that I enjoy the two girls together instead of the earlier versions with the guy and the main editor girl. It's very fake with the guy and the girl whereas I feel like the two girls have a better repertoire.

Meg Fish (December 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM)  

Hi! Wishing you a happy new year too... can't wait to see what 2012 holds in store for you!

What font are you using for this post? I love it!
xoxo
Meg Fish

Danielle (December 29, 2011 at 2:40 PM)  

Happy New Year to you as well! 2012 is going to be great :)

Pratya (December 31, 2011 at 5:09 AM)  

Hi Miss B.
Happy New Year!
Thanks for sharing lots of lovely inspiration on your blog :)
XO...

Pratya

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.