A WEEK OF E MAGS:: KINFOLK MAGAZINE

Kinfolk Magazine- a guide  for small gatherings. I know a few lovelies mentioned this magazine and I am just hoping beyond hope (not too dramatic am I ?) that I can introduce at least one new person to it.  I love the premise, so simple, so sweet. Kinfolk magazine delivers what it's tag line claims. It's filled with gorgeous images and plenty of inspiration.  With meals becoming so labor intensive with food + decor, it's nice to go casual. In our home a good bottle of wine, mixed-matched dishes + silverware and delicious, fresh food make for the most memorable evenings.  Kinfolk is dedicated to those types of meals where bringing good people + good food together equals the perfect recipe.

p.s.. Kinfolk is offering a print version for those that would love to be able to flip through it!.



Susan (September 7, 2011 at 10:09 AM)  

I only recently discovered Kinfolk, and I'm hooked.

Sandy Wadlington (September 7, 2011 at 1:31 PM)  

Love Kinfolk and really lovin your new digs.

Cat (September 7, 2011 at 4:55 PM)  

Wow ... you can count on me to be a new convert thank to you! Can't wait to go and get lost in this magical work of beauty :)

Yeah!

xx Cat

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.