A WEEK OF E MAGS:: COLLECTED MAGAZINE

I was born and raised in the City of Angels, sometimes snarkily referred to as La La Land or other pejoratives. I find myself reacting like I would if someone dissed an eccentric family member, we all know their bonkers but only I can say they are bonkers (because they are family), if you were to mention they were, well that would be a problem.  

When I found the finely curated Collected I reveled in their celebration of my city.  Even though I am ready to move, Los Angeles will always be my hometown and it makes me proud that Collected shined a light on this sweet city of mine.  They have only released one issue (that I know of) but I am aching for more.  The whole magazine is so beautifully edited and I love their branding (so not getting over antlers anytime soon). Check it out, you just may be pleasantly surprised to see another part of the City of Angels.

JennaBrooke (September 6, 2011 at 10:27 AM)  

Thanks for sharing all of these eMags. I'm devouring every one of them!

JennaBrooke
www.JUSTsomethingspecial.com

Miss B. (September 6, 2011 at 1:11 PM)  

Thanks Jenna, I am so happy you are enjoying!

rooth (September 6, 2011 at 10:25 PM)  

I really like all of the e-mags that you're sharing! How do you find them?

Miss B. (September 6, 2011 at 11:14 PM)  

Rooth, that's a good question, they are difficult for sure! I hadn't found a yet a resource or a list of e mags that's why I thought I would do it! I often find myself Googling odd things and finding a great blog. 'Collected' was found via a blog that I thought was fabulous and discovered she created this magazine! She's amazing:

http://blog.jessicacomingore.com/

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.