JUNIPER BOOKS

I've written about Juniper Books before, it is a custom decorative book collection and curation design studio. It is the brainchild of a young creative named Thatcher.  After I wrote the piece Thatcher emailed to thank me and I asked him to please send me more photographs as collections were completed. These are two of my new favorites although I am always drawn to muted hues and still love this simple white wrapped library and hope to have one of my own one day.  Juniper Books has a new Flickr account which is filled to the brim with inspiring images, if you love both books and interior design Juniper Books is going to put you right over the edge (in a good way).

Anonymous –  (July 6, 2011 at 10:40 PM)  

Those are really neat! A wrapped library...hmmm...you could go all kinds of directions with that idea!

Amy (July 7, 2011 at 7:26 AM)  

Oh, I love it! Perfect for my book blog ... should I ever actually get it up and running again! :)

In Good Taste (July 8, 2011 at 3:01 PM)  

Love these!! So pretty - I want! xx, Laura

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.