THE EVOLUTION STORE NYC


For two weeks now I have been quietly filling a notebook up with places I plan on visiting whilst in NYC.  My trips there are usually wrought with stress + anxiety but I feel I have planned accordingly this time.  I have come to terms that my work week will be panic-filled, there is no way around this  truth so I decided to just accept this fact, it has made a huge difference in alleviating some of my ever present work tension.  Another anxiety reliever has been my compulsive planning. I am planning to the hilt, I am over-planning in case I should be given an extra dose of hours in the day.  One of my many adventures includes visiting The Evolution Store where you can find natural wonders such as this Pink-tipped Satyr. I am on a strict budget so I will have to pick and choose my souvenirs very carefully, but really when will I ever find another Pink-tipped Satyr in my everyday dealings?  It may just have to be a purchase of rare opportunity, no?

Unknown (July 7, 2011 at 3:03 AM)  

That's beautiful! But do they have to kill it for you to have one?

Amy (July 7, 2011 at 7:29 AM)  

I'm certain you've no recourse but to purchase said Pink-tipped Satyr ... it's written in the stars ... or, at the very least, the butterfly bush ...

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.