BUSTER BY RON SCHMIDT

 
I almost fell out of my desk chair when I was emailed a link and there appeared Buster the baby English bulldog in a kiddie swing.  This fabulous photo is by the extraordinarily talented photographer Ron Schmidt, who's fine art portraits of dogs are in a league of their own.  I am an expert on cute and this image has ranked in my top ten, it could hold its own along side any of Elliot Erwitt's pup shots.  I am so happy to have been introduced to both Buster and Mr. Schmidt because I absolutely need yet another excuse to procrastinate. Happy Monday!

Amy (August 1, 2011 at 7:45 AM)  

I cannot stand the cuteness! Although, bulldogs in and of themselves are just too, too much ... I want to kiss each and every face!

Anna (August 1, 2011 at 7:47 AM)  

Oh Miss B,

This just might be my favorite of all of the Monday posts!! Thanks for sharing.

jiji (August 1, 2011 at 10:30 AM)  

I want that for my computer's wallpaper! Love it! Ps thank you for the recommendation of I am Comic. Started watching it last night and it's fantastic. I love when they all breakdown the structure of a joke. And your man should try out stand up! He could start out at a really supportive spot like a coffee shop or open mic and move his way up. xoxo

Miss B. (August 1, 2011 at 12:23 PM)  

Amy + Anna, I agree this may be one of my faves and I am biased on the Bully cuteness as I have a little Frenchie and she's the cutest;)

JiJi, I am so happy you liked the doc, I thought it was pretty upbeat for a doc on comics (most times docs on comedians are usually so dark). Yea! Would love to see you do your set when you come to L.A.:)

Karissa (August 2, 2011 at 12:28 PM)  

Oh my gosh! What a face. The cuteness is overwhelming.

Susan (August 3, 2011 at 8:51 AM)  

Holy cuteness!! I am also SO glad to see I'm not the only one who has put my little guy in a kiddie swing-my husband thought I was nuts. The photo is super cute though!

gina chambers fb me –  (March 4, 2012 at 4:07 PM)  

I raise Bullys & they are all adorable! But this pic is fantabulous! Who wouldn't fall in love???

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.