MRS. POMERANZ

The description for the utterly charming Etsy shop Mrs. Pomeranz reads, "Mrs. Pomeranz is a small sewing company located in London...". How can you not love a shop that sells 50's inspired frocks and calls itself a sewing company?  It's all too sweet.  I wish I owned one of these shirt dresses, it would be perfect for a photo shoot or for all those jaunts to Paris or the Italian Riviera that the Fancy and I often do, of course on the spur of the moment with our two pups in tow (yes, I am dreaming...of both the dress and the adventure, sigh).

Amy (July 28, 2011 at 7:50 AM)  

And who doesn't want a custom made garden party dress?! Sigh.

Karissa (July 28, 2011 at 10:39 AM)  

Can I just say I'm tickled pink you commented on my blog? :) Your blog is lovely and a favorite of mine - I read it regularly.
Also, this black dress is beautiful and I LOVE the gray shoes she has on!

Miss B. (July 28, 2011 at 2:31 PM)  

I agree Amy! Karissa, I am tickled that you are tickled;)

karey m. (July 29, 2011 at 5:25 PM)  

oh, man. the shoes. the SHOES!

let me stare a bit more...

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.