MMXI::NINE

This was from my trip to the Natural History museum many moons ago.  I didn't use a flash and all the images I shot in the bird section had a strange (not horrible) but strange cast to them, almost persimmon. I think I will try working with that cast on future edits but wanted to go with an aged b+w on this one. I know many of you are photo enthusiasts as well and would love suggestions on b+w actions or tutorials, I make my own but I always like to learn more.  Here's the before.
 

Anonymous –  (January 22, 2011 at 4:30 PM)  

I think the before and after of this one are both lovely... I'm so enjoying seeing your MMXI posts!

Unknown (January 23, 2011 at 10:42 AM)  

I agree both photos are wonderful. It goes to show how color can change a feel of a photo. Love it!

Andree (January 23, 2011 at 4:20 PM)  

This came out really nicely in B&W.

I like Pioneer Womans' B&W action. But I usually tweak it!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.