MERRY + BRIGHT

Please tell me this styling tickles you as much as it does me.  I have been having a sequin moment and these festive woodland animals are all set to deck my halls.  Plus they raise funds for St. Jude's so it's guiltless shopping.  You can pick up your own menagerie here.

Anonymous –  (December 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM)  

I'm not big on glitz, but I have to admit that these glitter critters are A-mazing, and I actually want one. Now! :)

Pixie (December 4, 2010 at 6:38 PM)  

Oh I have had my eye on that squirrel since the catalog arrived in my mailbox weeks ago. However, my sister has sent me two gifts wrapped up tight from west elm so I'm hesitant to buy it. lol

My sequin moment has lasted for a long time and I dont see it ending soon. It's going hand in hand with my metallic and glitter moment. My co-workers worry.

Miss to Mrs (December 6, 2010 at 5:01 PM)  

I'm going to go home, catch a squirrel and bedazzle it! They are only cute if they are dedazzled!

Miss B (December 6, 2010 at 6:15 PM)  

Toi, I think I just choked to death, that may have been your most witty comment ever, lol.

Miss B (December 6, 2010 at 6:16 PM)  

Miss Tali, I am not a big glitter/glitz person either but I guess it's the holidays that have me pining for something shiny.

Miss B (December 6, 2010 at 6:18 PM)  

Pixie, I must have caught some bug as I have launched myself into some sort of sparkle coma. I hope you get one of these babies, I think the squirrel would look fab even after the holidays, that bronze color is so chic.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.