GEORGE

This is my best friend George and her best friend Martha.  'George', 'Georgie Girl', 'G.G.' or just 'Perfect' has been my favorite gift I have ever received.  I never had my own puppy before, nor my own bunny, two animals that I have wanted my entire life and now I feel like I have a combo--a bunny pup. These photographs are as rare as a Yeti sighting as my little love never allows me to photograph her, she's the Garbo of dogs, she just wants to be left alone.  But how can I leave something as impossibly cute as this alone?  She begs to be picked up and smooched and ooh'd and ahh'd over.  When I look at her I can't believe she's real, she's so tiny and teddy bear like.  Sigh.  I know, I know, I am being a show off, I can't help it, when you are in love you just feel like letting the whole wide world know.

Whitney @ Whisker Graphics (December 6, 2010 at 7:36 PM)  

Such a sweet post. Made me smile and feel warm inside. Just what I needed. Thanks. :)

Ez (December 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM)  

Oh my goodness...eep! That face, those eyes, the cuteness just never stops does it?!
From your gorgeous photos I would never guess that she is camera shy! She looks like an old pro to me.
xo Ez

Miss B. (December 6, 2010 at 8:35 PM)  

Thank you ladies! Georgie will be happy to know two of my fave lovelies have stopped by to comment on her photo's:)

Cookie and Kate (December 6, 2010 at 9:34 PM)  

Oh my, George is darling. Fluffy, white, serene photos... so pretty! My little dog is my real, live teddy bear and snuggle bunny. Puppy love!

Miss to Mrs (December 7, 2010 at 9:49 AM)  

Are you trying to kill me? Sweet Jesus! There are no words for that cuteness!

Anonymous –  (December 7, 2010 at 11:52 AM)  

She too cute! And I love her gaze in the first shot, and that pink ribbon around her neck :)

Miss B. (December 7, 2010 at 12:41 PM)  

Tali, isn't that a funny look, she was watching me take out the camera (I am sure she was hoping I was housing treats in the camera bag). Let's just say I didn't let her think differently, I know what mean Mommy.

Toi yes I am trying to kill you, duh.

Cookie + Kate so happy to have 'met' you love your blog!!!

Michelle P (December 7, 2010 at 1:38 PM)  

OH gosh, could she be any sweeter with that blush colored bow? This should be your Christmas card, you'd be giving a little dose of sugar to everyone you sent it to!

Melissa de la Fuente (December 9, 2010 at 11:40 PM)  

Oh dear lord! What an adorable & beautiful gal that little George is! These are amazing pics of her hun! And is that little bear really her best friend? Gah, I love this. And now, I am in love with George! :)
xo
Melis

Nadine (December 16, 2010 at 2:40 PM)  

Too too too cute! What kind of dog is Georgie?

Miss B. (December 17, 2010 at 1:34 AM)  

Nadine George is a Maltese.

my little apartment (February 1, 2011 at 1:48 AM)  

hah! my dog is called Bunny :) she's a corgi/beagle. I think George and Buns would be good friends.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.