GLITTER RIBBON

I have a penchant for neutrals but have been known to get distracted by shiny objects on occasion. I do treat metallics as part of my 'neutral' palette because to me they are just shinier versions of their flat color cousins. I have never been one for glitter though but something has snapped in me and made me want to glitz it up this season.  I saw this ribbon which is not really glitter but a weave that mimics glitter, as I am already beyond obsessed with ribbon and now have a soft spot for the shiny stuff  I had to order myself some.  I don't consider myself much of a collector, I like things in my life that have purpose it feels more justified when I buy something that I want and don't need if I can actually use it--like shoes, handbags or say ribbon.  There's a slew of things you could make with this sparkly ribbon: a necklace, belt, headband, brooch, ornament, etc. that I feel like my purchase was more than worth it.

Unknown (December 6, 2010 at 10:17 PM)  

That package sure does look familiar! :)

Kayla Poole (December 6, 2010 at 11:49 PM)  

um whoa! ordering myself a buttload of this stuff now.

Simply Mel {Reverie} (December 7, 2010 at 1:32 AM)  

That might just be the most perfect bow I have ever seen ~ sparkling wonder!

Dionne (December 7, 2010 at 12:07 PM)  

This is so lovely. The perfect amount of bling to jazz up gifts.

Not sure if you have plans on New Years Day, but at 3pm I am hosting a SoCal Bloggers Meetup. If you're free and interested, email me at spotty_zebra@hotmail.com and I can give you more deets. I'd love to see you there!

Miss B. (December 7, 2010 at 12:38 PM)  

Hmmm? Miss J. I wonder why it looks familiar? I am happy to hear that your mailperson hasn't absconded with another delivery, lol. Kayla, you are going to be so happy with your purchase, I promise. Mel, thank you, it was a hot glue gun ditty, I was going to do a tutorial and then it became a craft that went awry, sigh. Dionne, if we are around I would LOVE to come meet you and give you a giant bear hug.

xx,

Miss B.

Lindsey Michelle (December 7, 2010 at 11:55 PM)  

wow! awesome find. i too love simple, kraft paper with little pops of fun. i may have to order some as well.

l.alden (December 10, 2010 at 12:08 PM)  

My heart nearly stopped when I saw this post. I NEED this! Thank you! Thank you!

Nicole (December 11, 2010 at 10:31 PM)  

So pretty! I think I need some as well.

My @ tha Hotness (December 17, 2010 at 8:30 PM)  

I need some of this in my life. Like yesterday.

Design Candy (January 17, 2011 at 3:00 PM)  

Wow, to me, this is perfection. Thank you for sharing! Found you via Creature Comforts today! Now I'm off to order some of this ribbon!

jacquelyn | lark + linen (December 15, 2011 at 10:44 AM)  

kraft paper and glitter. My kind of present!

Lia (December 18, 2011 at 8:32 PM)  

the best ideas are the simplest!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.