EMMAS DESIGN BLOGG

I love a home with beautiful, white light, it seems the Swede's have mastered capturing this heavenly essence and Stockholm's Emmas Design Blogg has managed to catalog each of the finest examples.  Emma is not relegated to just Sweden, she's an equal opportunity clean, creative design enthusiast and you can find Scandinavian style from Stockholm to Spain and back on her blogg.  If your interior design aesthetic leans towards the crisp with a little vintage thrown in with a demitasse of continental flair then you need to go visit Emmas Design Blogg and bookmark it today.

Anonymous –  (December 9, 2010 at 6:40 AM)  

I'm impressed! Such clean style, and oh so pretty! I agree with you about the Swedes mastering the art of natural light in a living space!

Cassandra Dias (December 9, 2010 at 10:50 AM)  

Oh nice! I love being introduced to new, beautiful blogs. especially ones that feature pretty living spaces :) Thanks for sharing!

xo,
Cassie

{Stop by and say hello!}

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.