FASHION + FAIRYTALES::EUGENIO RECUENCO

Spanish photographer Eugenio Recuenco's magical images have that same dark quality that the Brother's Grimm tales inspired in me as a young girl.  There's something a little haunting in the stories that is reflected in Recuenco's images, maybe that's what makes both the stories and these photographs so unforgettable.

Jules (November 24, 2010 at 9:41 AM)  

I have always loved this series. So lovely.

Miss B (November 24, 2010 at 12:23 PM)  

Hi Jules! Thanks for the comment, it made my morning:) I was trying to find my fave one and I think it might be the Pied Piper, the dresses are to die for and the room? Sigh...

kimberj (November 24, 2010 at 6:43 PM)  

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this series!

Anonymous –  (November 27, 2010 at 4:18 PM)  

fab, Fab, FABulous! Love this.

You are one of the three blogs that inspired me to create my own blog. Any tips for a fresh newbie?

Kathy Campbell (November 27, 2010 at 11:09 PM)  

How have I not seen this before? These are BREATHTAKING! I am in love. The styling. The buildings. The clothing. Amazing.

And YAY, Miss B, the reader is working now, btw.

Dionne (November 29, 2010 at 12:04 PM)  

Love these pics! So whimsical and fairy-tale like!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.