SNEAK PEEK::MONOGRAMS COMING SOON!

I thought I would pop in and show off a sneak peek from the new Monogram Collection!  I will be introducing about a dozen plus monograms in every variation from classic to modern, one initial to three. All monograms come with our signature black wood handle stamp with deeply etched crimson rubber for the best impression possible, housed in a mini oval hat box. As always you know I need real names to create the stamps, for this sample I pulled a name from the mailing list. This one is for Merissa R.! I hope she likes the simple stacked oval, which reminds me of a French candle line that I covet. The monograms are not in the shop yet and will be announced via our newsletter with a discount code of course so be sure to sign-up (don't worry I only send out an email about once a month and you can unsubscribe at any time). To enter to win your own monogram re-pin this image and in the comments on Pinterest leave your monogram initials and I will be choosing winners from both the Pins and Newsletter! Good luck!

P.S. And since I have SO many to do you have plenty of chances to win!

l o v e l y t h i n g s (August 15, 2012 at 8:44 PM)  

Just came to your blog again today to show my daughter your last post about Loving CA and saw this! Oh my gosh...i just love it!!!
annie

Anonymous –  (August 16, 2012 at 1:21 PM)  

I am dying to see this collection. This stamp is beautiful.

Merissa Revestir (August 17, 2012 at 5:56 AM)  

Oh my gosh I L-O-V-E it! It's classy and really elegant! The photo and your styling is just so GLAM! I cannot wait! Thanks a million!! xoxo

Merissa Revestir (August 23, 2012 at 5:14 PM)  

I received my beauty and I had to say that the packaging and presentation were amazing too! I had to share it on my blog :D I just loved it and this photo you took too! xo

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.