SNEAK PEEK::MODERN MONOGRAM

Here's a peek at one of the new modern + industrial monograms created for Mrs. Jamie S., the winner of this design!  One of the things I always try to do is show the actual imprint made from the stamp rather than a digital rendering.  It's very important to me to be able show off the quality of the Besotted Brand hand stamps. I know from experience (I have been making professional stamps since 2005) that not all manufacturer are created equal and not all designs translate well as a stamp. This one though, it turned out so pretty + classic, it prints like a dream and this was even on textured paper.  I like to showcase the stamps in a neutral + simple way, but if you printed this with neon colors on bright white stock you could create a whole new look.  That is what I love most about the stamps, you can change your mind repeatedly to get the outcome you want depending on the color or what you are printing on you can go boho, minimalist, maximalist, preppy, sophisticated, etc. It allows you to be creative and put your unique spin on things.  It also looks pretty professional don't you think?  If you would like to try to win one of the new monograms that are launching either sign-up for the newsletter or re-pin this (I am choosing people from both), leave a comment at Pinterest with your initials! I have lots of new monogram designs coming down the pike so your chances to win are HUGE, plus I will be doing giveaways here and some truly lovely blogs the whole month of September, we are talking lot's of opportunity to win! 

Anonymous –  (August 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM)  

I can absolutely attest to the fine quality of your stamps. The impression they leave is crisp and clear. Perfection. This newest stamp is over the top, I must order it. You really are so talented.

Intertwyned (August 17, 2012 at 1:00 PM)  

I am SOOOO excited for this new stamp - it looks beautiful!! Thanks, T, for creating this stunning monogram stamp for all of us. Its to die for (like ALL of your designs!). THANK YOU!!

xo,
J.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.