MODERN MONOGRAM IN ORANGE

 I thought it would be fun to show off the modern monogram in another color way in a very posh + modern orange. I used the ink pad to run it along the envelope edge to create the pretty border, you could do this on our cardstock as well since it's so nice and thick. I was going to do a tutorial on how-to do it, but I need a manicure in a bad way, so the tute will have to wait.  I love how you can change the color and what you stamp on to create an entirely different look!

Merissa Revestir (August 17, 2012 at 6:07 AM)  

I'm so loving the orange! The monogram is clean and classic :) And what's great about it is that it can also be used for a dude too :)

Amy (August 17, 2012 at 7:31 AM)  

I do so love orange. Sigh.

Miss B. (August 17, 2012 at 8:59 AM)  

I agree Merissa it can easily be a unisex monogram! Amy I feel you, orange can be a beautiful color, this one is nice and rich looking (in my humble opinion).

lori c –  (August 17, 2012 at 10:21 AM)  

Ooooh! I am loving everything about this: crisp, clean, orange. Thank you!

Intertwyned (August 17, 2012 at 12:57 PM)  

I can't believe what a difference just that pop of color did to the overall look! Amazing! I love it!

xo,
J.

Kathy Campbell (August 17, 2012 at 3:22 PM)  

I love the idea of using the stamp pad along the envelope! That's so brilliant!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.