GLAM MONOGRAM IS COMING!

I wanted to try something different when I showed off the new monogram designs here.  This is my version of a monogram to room inspiration board. I feel like this monogram is modern yet glamorous and the platinum ink fits with the design effortlessly. The person who chooses this monogram would like both traditionally glam items like the antique french mirror but also appreciate modern design. A monogram by nature is classic, but in this shape it gets an update to the 21st century. This monogram belongs to an individual who prefers sleek to frou frou, but has no qualms about something with a little sparkle. It's unique and not everyone would have it and that's exactly how she would like it.  The winner of this monogram is Michelle P., congrats Michelle!  

P.S. If you are wondering how you can win your own monogram you can visit here


Michelle P (August 21, 2012 at 1:07 PM)  

Hot-diggity! Sparkly & sophisticated - I LOVE it to pieces! I'm going to be monograming everything in sight!!

Thank You!!!!

Michelle

Miss B. (August 21, 2012 at 1:10 PM)  

I hope so! Congrats young lady!

Merissa Revestir (August 21, 2012 at 6:40 PM)  

Super glam I must say! Love this one too! xoxo

Kathy Campbell (August 22, 2012 at 11:53 AM)  

Oh MY!! This is amazing! I lovelove LOVE it!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.