NEW! PERFECT MINT INK

I have had an assortment of some of my favorite ink colors in inventory for months now, but no time to shoot the images. On a particularly rainy Thursday I went ahead and finally did an ink photo shoot, sounds exciting, no?  I love this minty ink, perfect. I confess I did more ink testing than should be legal, it could be why there's a deficit in my current budget but I wanted to offer the best colors and quality possible.  This light blue/green color is just right.  As you can see from the image above it is nice and opaque.  Pick up your minty ink here.

Anonymous –  (July 10, 2012 at 10:27 PM)  

I love this color. I think your seahorse would be beautiful with it, too. Are you going to offer more colors of ink pads? This letter B stamp is beautiful.

Miss B. (July 11, 2012 at 9:08 AM)  

Hi Kathy-


Yes indeed! I have the blushy peach, the perfect yellow, a deep teal some grays, etc. I am pretty excited, but I am just a little slow on the photographs, figures;)

xx,

Miss B.

P.S. You are correct the seahorse would be so darn cute!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.