NEW! CUSTOM STATIONERY STAMP::CAPTAIN'S WHEEL

Are you slapping your head with your palm because this is too cute and you just can't stand it? Me too!  This was another design that wasn't on the roster that I felt inspired + compelled to create.  I had a t-shirt when I was in the 3rd grade that read 'captain' with the ubiquitous captain wheel image.  It was white with navy writing and I actually could fit into it for years, even with my Dolly Parton-esque chest (it was an extra large). It was threadbare the last time I picked it up so I donated it to Goodwill before I moved; I hear some hipster guy in the City of Angels is sporting it now.  The 3rd grade is when my love of all things nautical came into fruition and it is here to stay.  The sea is a huge inspiration for me and I am hoping it is for you as well. I have more sea faring imagery on the horizon, but for now this is my pinnacle of cute. It's cute right? Miss Whitney + Nate are the winners of this beauty, but I have not one but several coupons for you, wha?  Exactly.  SS07 will get you 50% off this design and for all the stationery stamps that came prior I have extended the codes until August 1st.  I did this not because I am selfless, I mean I am, but I had a few hundred emails from my overseas friends (I am HUGE in Romania) that wanted an extension and who am I to say no way?   Congrats Whitney!

Kathy Campbell (July 12, 2012 at 1:16 PM)  

Ha, love you! And this is fabulous.

Miss B. (July 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM)  

Kathy, isn't it awe-to-the some? So cute, I love me a good captain's wheel. I will add new designs next week so another fun giveaway coming up!!!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.