PARCEL TWINE BACK IN STOCK!

I am so excited to start getting in shipments daily for the shop!  I had been out of the Parcel Twine Trio for some time since I didn't want to place an order before we drove cross country (I could barely fit the two dogs and a husband in the vehicle let alone a case of twine).  I love this set, the white has gray undertones which you know I adore, the black is nice and matte and the natural is really natural, not too yellow.  I am as you may have inferred a bit obsessive about what goes into the shop. I have so many new products to shoot.  Speaking of shooting after getting my one-thousandth email about how I shoot the products for the shop I am considering doing some tutorials on product photography.  I have grumbled many a post on how frustrating my learning curve was (is), but I have learned a thing or two since I launched and if you are interested I would be happy to share.  If you haven't already; make sure to sign-up for the Besotted Brand mailing list I will be announcing the grand re-opening of the shop and offering some deep discounts to those on the list!

Dear Demoiselle (June 20, 2012 at 2:41 PM)  

I would be very interested in product photography tutorials when / if you've got the time... The shots in your store are lovely!

RosyRilli (June 20, 2012 at 6:07 PM)  

Oh, tutorial? Yes please!

elizabeth (June 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM)  

yes - a product photography tutorial please!!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.