MOVING PICTURES::PART II

The scenic route.  Tomorrow I will show you my most favorite place in all of Portland! I have had many an email asking me if I made up my mind, of course not, we still have a March 16th North Carolina trip planned and the town we are visiting is coincidentally called the 'Portland of the South'. We aren't making any big plans until we have seen everything and made a copious checklist of pro's and con's. It's amazing what happens when two type A, neurotic individuals meet and marry. I think if we have a child he/she may become the Big Lebowski and ask to be called 'Dude', just super mellow and stoned all the time, let's hope not, but just sayin'.

Brandi (March 6, 2012 at 10:54 PM)  

From a person who has been to both Oregon and North Carolina my vote goes to Oregon. While NC is amazing it gets humid and the bugs are killer. With that being said it is still one of fav places I have ever been in the US.

Miss B. (March 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM)  

Brandi, I am so not big on any kind of bugs so this is good to know, lol!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.