JULIANNA COLLETT IS A WINNER!

I realized on Saturday that I had neglected to contact the winner of the Luxe Correspondence Set.  When I did she exclaimed that had never won anything, I love a surprised winner. Trust me, it is always difficult choosing a winner because I love reading everyone's answer. I do indeed, that is why when we finally find the place we will be re-locating to I promise to do the Besotted Brand giveaways on a more regular basis. Congrats dear Julianna! I am thrilled to be sending you one of my favorite sets!

P.S. I recently discovered Julianna's work and had pinned it, it soon became one of my most popular pins (deservedly so). I just love the vintage + ethereal style she has going on.

erinkathleen (March 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM)  

wow, her photos are stunning! I thought that they were paintings at first! Thanks for sharing her work!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.