MMXII::36::EDITING A PHOTO-A-DAY IN 2012::

MMXII::36::II

MMXII::36::AFTER
I did two edits today because I am madly in love with my subject.  I knew I would be, I had never met Tru in person until this shoot, I just saw rogue images of him on the interewebs by his mama (and my friend) Alex.   I didn't realize the intensity of my feelings until I was with him in person and he coyly ran away from me when all I wanted to do was hug + kiss him. He only has eyes for his Mom. I love how that top photo conveys his adoration.  Alex likes to call Frenchie's velcro dogs, I have to agree, my Bella is so attached to me that a shower is too long of a period away.  My ego secretly sops this attention up, because Bella seems to love me more than anyone or anything on this earth.  I know why some parents have favorites, just sayin'....Not that I do, I love my little 3lb. miniature polar bear dog to pieces, but George isn't as crazy for me as her sister. It's just different.

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.


Toi –  (February 6, 2012 at 8:53 AM)  

These pics are so sweet. These need to be displayed on someone's wall.

My Lucy loves me more than anything on earth also. I used to love that until my fiance came along. Now I feel bad because she growls at him every time he comes near me. I want them to be best buds, but she just can't seem to get past her undying, velcro type of love she has for her momma. She seems to only have undying love for him if he has food. I guess maybe her love of food is even greater than her love for me.

Miss B. (February 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM)  

Lol, tel you fiancee to always carry bacon in his pockets!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.