MMXII 49:: EDITING A PHOTO-A-DAY IN 2012

MMXII::49::AFTER
Mandrill's, quite the exotic primate, no? A bit vicious looking with sharp canine teeth and natural 'war paint'.  Not a species I would like to be locked in a small room with, but enough about the Mandrill, let's talk about me shall we? 

I tackled a pile of Besotted Brand orders so high that we didn't have space to move today. I honestly thought I would be packing until next Tuesday, but I had help and she was fast. When the last of the orders was packed and in the capable arms of my Postman I heaved a sigh of relief, until I came back into my studio and took in the mass havoc that was reaped on it. There was wood shred everywhere. Even my dogs had wood shred stuck to their coats. Bella thought it was a toy and I had to stick my fingers into her slobbery mouth to retrieve a handful of it, pretty. She thought it was a new game, and tried to hold on tight to her wood shred 'toy'. Never a dull moment. After being up since the crack of dawn, working like a madwoman for twelve hours straight I had to resign myself to the fact that I would never be able to relax unless I cleaned the mess up. A couple hours later I was done, both literally and figuratively. I then had to set up a shot for the Souvenir Foto School class and do this edit. Believe me if I were going to give up this masochistic project, today would have been the day, but I persevered. I am feeling a little like I think someone that climbed Mount Everest might feel, just a total sense of accomplishment.  Now forgive me, I think I am going to go pass out.

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.
 

Amy (February 21, 2012 at 8:02 AM)  

Congrats, Miss B! Here's to you and perseverance and getting it all done! If I were there, I would bring over some champagne . . . and maybe wrap an order or two, while you relished your accomplishment!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.