MMXII 47:: EDITING A PHOTO-A-DAY IN 2012

I decided to go to the museum this morning, which would have been great but I felt anxious knowing that I needed to get cracking on orders. I couldn't get started though even if I wanted to, I had shipments of extra inventory arriving but not into late in the afternoon. I still managed to drive myself crazy. I tried half halfheartedly to enjoy the exhibits and take it all in, but my mind was on all the work that needs to be done this weekend. I cut my museum visit short and came home to no deliveries, so I basically sat at home in a state of limbo which was very productive. Here's to Saturday being a day of kicking butt and taking names!

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.

 P.S. Don't forget to enter The Luxe Correspondence Set giveaway!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.