MMXII::23::EDITING A PHOTO A DAY IN 2012

MMXII::23::AFTER
I am extending an apology for having a menacing stuffed raccoon on the blog for more time than I anticipated. I knew I wanted to work on the butterfly edit above and had big aspirations to have this done first thing in the morning, but I had a bunch of shipping to do.  I am working a full-time schedule with a client and running Besotted Brand, so edits go (priority wise) on the bottom of my life totem pole. I am happy with the edit though.  I have been playing more and more with Lightroom 4 (beta) and trying to figure out where it fits in my workflow (it doesn't), but I do want it. I'm good like that, you know the whole wanting things I don't need.  While this whole work + shop business is going down, I am also in the midst of re-designing this here blog.  I've wanted to do so since it launched, I love the design, but I need some functionality (where's the subscribe button? Oh, that? It doesn't exist, gah!) 

I am getting very excited for Souvenir Foto School though!  I love that it gets me out of my photo ruts.  Currently I only shoot for work for my client (textiles) and for Besotted Brand products. I want to always have an outlet to shoot for me (and for fun). I don't ever want photography to be a chore.  I think that should be how it is with any interest. I love having something to look forward to. I will write more about this tomorrow, because we still have TWO scholarships to grant.

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.