MMXII::01

At the beginning of 2011 I started a photo project--my goal was to go through the piles of my unedited and forgotten photos and edit one-a-day for the entire year.  I made it until day 31 and quickly abandoned ship. The project was not an easy one to conquer, many of my edits could take me hours to complete, for someone like myself with a fairly full schedule/life it was basically an impossibility. I suppose I like a challenge or perhaps I like to add undue stress to my life, either way here I am the first day of 2012 tackling the impossible.  Wish me luck my fair friends as I embark on the Everest of editing and start project MMXII-editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012. You can view the before here.

P.S. If you would like to peruse my ill fated first attempt you can see the project here.

Chelsea (January 2, 2012 at 11:29 AM)  

Oh, I am looking forward to this. Ambitious. I loved the first attempt. xo

Anonymous –  (January 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM)  

I enjoyed seeing the edits that you did last year, and would love to see more of them. If you don't do one every day, that's entirely understandable. Just do one every once in awhile and remember, each one that you do gets you closer to finishing the pile. Don't set unreasonable goals for yourself. I wish you the best of luck in 2012!

Charlotta Ward (January 2, 2012 at 7:22 PM)  

Hello - Happy New Year!

I just stumbled across your blog and am very happy I did. It's just lovely!

Loving the three posts I have read so far and look forward to exploring more.

Congratulations on all the achievements during 2011 - wedding et all! x

Ok.. off to read more now.

x Charlotta
Space for Inspiration

Miss B. (January 3, 2012 at 11:06 PM)  

Thank you ladies for your support, I plan to do you proud:)

Michelle (January 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM)  

I would love to know a little more about what your photo editing software of choice is. You've done some lovely work!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.