BEIBER FEVER

This may be hard to believe, but I am a Belieber, so is my husband.  We converted last night after watching a documentary on this amazingly talented boy.  All I kept thinking the whole time was, 'gosh, his mother must be so proud'. I don't know much about current pop culture, I live in the 18th century when it comes to 'current affairs' and I don't listen to music radio in the car or home, so I pretty much had no idea about his music.  I had seen this one wedding video. I'm not a moron I know a catchy song when I hear one.  The documentary made me adore Mr. Beiber. I can see why as a parent of a young girl you wouldn't mind if they had Beiber mania, he's a good role model--work hard, follow your dreams, act your age, love your family and friends. I hope he stays sincere and continues to achieve his goals. He's one talented individual and I would recommend the documentary to anyone in need of a dose of inspiration.

Jules (January 9, 2012 at 3:21 PM)  

Thank you for reminding me about that documentary! I really wanted to watch it with the boys--especially Mikey he is so impressionable these days. I think that Beiber kid is great. Like you, I wouldn't recognize his music if it was playing, but everything I've heard about him is lovely.

{debbie} (January 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM)  

what a delightfully surprising post! our whole family are beiber fans, especially my five year old son, which is why we all gathered and watched the documentary a few months ago. young talent is so inspirational!

Miss B. (January 9, 2012 at 7:03 PM)  

Both my husband and I agree that the scandal that was in the papers lately must have devastated him because he really is a stand-up person. It was so refreshing to see a person with REAL talent (he plays a dozen instruments), I highly recommend the doc Jules, the boys will be inspired I am sure! Debbie, it was so fun to see the littlest Beiber fans;)

Chelsea (January 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM)  

I had a feeling that documentary had the power to sway someone. I kinda got goosebumps watching the trailer, but have never had interest in him before. xo

Jennifer (January 11, 2012 at 2:07 PM)  

Ah, I'm so glad to hear other people say the same. My kids adore him, and while his music isn't to my taste I have no problem with their little fandom. The documentary made me a fan, too!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.