DIY 'VINTAGE' CRATES

I am a bit obsessed with finding storage options for my space, even though I am a minimalist by nature, I do have inventory + supplies to contend with now (and a tiny apartment to fit everything in). I found some great tutorials utilizing crates as storage and on creating your own faux vintage crates (insert squeal here). True vintage crates can get expensive if you are buying in multiples but I have added my favorite vintage crate resource for those that don't want to put in the elbow grease.

Mrs. Limestone (December 21, 2011 at 9:45 AM)  

Oh i love this! You absolutely must do it b/c I dont have the spot for it and I need to live vicariously through you :)

Miss B. (December 21, 2011 at 10:13 AM)  

For you the world:) I will plan to do this, Minwax just introduced a gray stain too so it might be even easier to accomplish these gray tones.

http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains-color-guide/

Susan (December 21, 2011 at 3:23 PM)  

This is very cool, I love recycling crates.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.