MARRIAGE ADVICE PART II

P.S. If you are reading this after 1 p.m. Pacific time, this Miss is now a Mrs. unless of course one of us becomes a runaway bride or groom. I have already checked and the Fancy promised he wasn't going anywhere, changing his mind or wishing I was a Brazilian Supermodel (he might prefer I be more into sports, but that's never going to happen).

Emma (November 17, 2011 at 4:03 AM)  

Massive congrats. Hope you had a wonderful day. xo

Oli (November 17, 2011 at 8:16 AM)  

Congratulations and best wishes! <3

Danielle (November 17, 2011 at 10:43 AM)  

Congrats!!! Wishing you both great happiness & love! Also the advice in these last 2 posts were spot-on.

Susan (November 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM)  

Happy to be included Tristan...congratulations!!!!

KB {Tragic and Lovely} (November 17, 2011 at 12:19 PM)  

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your dress, shoes, the kiss, everything :)

Lauren (November 17, 2011 at 2:54 PM)  

Yayyy!

I hope it's a wonderful day (and rest of your life!)

Rachel (November 17, 2011 at 3:12 PM)  

Congrats (a wee bit early)!!!! Thinking of you.

Brandi Hussey (November 17, 2011 at 4:53 PM)  

OH congratulations, Mrs. A!! Congrats to you both!

Jules (November 17, 2011 at 5:00 PM)  

Fingers crossed!

And without the huge paragraph the preceded my advice, I sound like a bitter old married person. I'm not! I only meant to suggest that a good relationship is not a romance novel. Eventually, things simmer down, and that's when the real work begins. (And the real fun, too.)

heather{land} (November 17, 2011 at 10:02 PM)  

Hooray -- I just recently discovered your little corner of the woods and love it. Congratulations!

Unknown (November 19, 2011 at 2:59 PM)  

I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see the photos.

Toi –  (November 19, 2011 at 10:02 PM)  

I can't believe that the same week I get engaged is the same week you get married! I'm SO happy for you. Congratulations. I love these pieces of advice. I'm going to take them all to heart.

Amy (November 22, 2011 at 7:54 AM)  

GASP! Congrats . . . so exciting!

May you find yourself more in love with each passing day.

xoxo

PS-Loved the marriage advice!

maria @ ritzy bee (November 22, 2011 at 4:16 PM)  

It feels more official to leave congrats + kisses here as opposed to Twitter. So happy for you + the Fancy. xoxo, m

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.