MARRIAGE ADVICE PART I

I kindly asked begged for some marriage advice from the Mrs.(s) out there that I admire. Some have been married for many moons and others for just a short + sweet amount of time.  I hope you enjoy reading their advice as I get ready to make the Fancy an honest man tomorrow.  I am a bit out of my tree with last minute rushing (hmm? It's not like I didn't have six years to figure this out or anything...) Until next week, I bid you adieu.

Anonymous –  (November 16, 2011 at 11:33 AM)  

Love this, love your blog.

Susan (November 16, 2011 at 1:36 PM)  

Great advice from all...so happy for you & the Fancy!

Truly Smitten (November 16, 2011 at 2:55 PM)  

Congrats!!! and can't wait to hear about your wedding!!! eeks! =D

melissa loves (November 17, 2011 at 12:43 AM)  

So great! All of it! Wishing you a beautiful day filled with memories, laughter and lots o' lots o' love sweet lady! Happy eloping! :)
xo
Melis

Mrs. Limestone (November 17, 2011 at 9:29 AM)  

Hope you have an absolutely amazing day! Congratulations.

Thanks for including me.

debbie (November 18, 2011 at 11:14 AM)  

much happiness to you and yours, congrats!!!! {i hope you post a ton of photos! can't wait to see the dress and shoes!}

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.