PERSONALIZED WREATH HAND STAMP

I added some more stamps to the shoppe yesterday. I think I photographed and edited for about 21hours straight (I did stop for lunch, thank goodness). Speaking of straight I realized that my ability to align items when I style is way off. The majority of those hours was spent trying to make things look less lopsided. I wanted to give up about a thousand times but I know myself too well if I did then I would just get distracted by something shiny. I am happy to add new items even when I get overwhelmed by how many I still have to upload, it's exciting for me to see which designs people are gravitating towards. There isn't a clear favorite that I can see yet, I know in my last shop it was my manatee card which yes, is coming back, most of the Bella Bella Co. cards will be added to Besotted Brand but as a set. Shipping one off cards was not the thrill I thought it would when I first started but I know I will be over the moon to offer the sets and those sweet manatee's will be able to go to good manatee loving homes (but of course).

Beverly (October 20, 2011 at 3:43 PM)  

so, so beautiful Miss B. I just love everything in your shop xo

Mrs. Limestone (October 20, 2011 at 4:01 PM)  

Oh how frustrating. I wouldn't have even thought about the aligning part.

I just love that name stamp. Do you also accept orders of type that is not a name? Maybe I can do something for my christmas mailing using one of your amazing stamps.

Miss B. (October 20, 2011 at 11:35 PM)  

Thank you sweet Beverly, you are always so positive!

Mrs. Limestone but of course, you thinking your logo?

Thank you A.!

xx,

Miss B.

sodapop DESIGN (October 21, 2011 at 3:41 AM)  

Oh, thank you for your nice comment on my blog. I intended to write you a mail, but now you've discovered the post, without my help and I'm glad you like it. My readers are thrilled about your work too :) Have a nice weekend, greets from germany, caro

t does wool (October 21, 2011 at 6:36 PM)  

my parcel arrived..you do work hard..and what beauty you create!

katie [the bright life] (November 3, 2011 at 2:58 PM)  

This is so pretty! I'm loving your shop and blog!! Xo, Katie

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.