MY FUTURE GROOM

This is the love of my life. The life of my love.  My end all be all. My ball and chain.  My future groom. He makes me laugh a lot.  Yesterday we had lunch together, something we haven't been able to do in weeks because I have been gallivanting across the country.  I mentioned that I needed to make my appointments for my test run hair and make-up for the wedding (in a couple weeks!).  He didn't quite understand this concept but I explained that I wanted to make sure that my hair and make-up were how I imagined prior to d-day. I went back to work after lunch and was busy in my studio when I heard the Fancy call, "Hey hon, I just did my test hair for the wedding". I walked into the other room and the above is what I saw. I nearly pee'd my pants.  He thought he looked very Great Gatsby.  I thought he looked like a gigolo out of the 1970's. I had the camera around my neck and asked him to give me some sexy model poses and he was only too happy to oblige. Yes, this is the man I am going to marry. Sigh.

Anonymous –  (October 20, 2011 at 7:48 AM)  

don't you just love it when the boys you choose are hysterical? it makes it all the more fun. my husband makes me laugh about every 2 seconds...

Susan (October 20, 2011 at 9:15 AM)  

Haha, love the look, and so funny. I'm sure you two make a handsome couple. :)

rooth (October 20, 2011 at 10:13 AM)  

How funny - great pictures too!

Heather (October 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM)  

What a good sport!! I'm with you, 70's gigolo. He'd need to slick it back more for great gatsby.

Fingers crossed for sunshine and fairy dust on your wedding day :)

Miss B. (October 20, 2011 at 11:01 AM)  

Yes ladies, I do believe being with someone that makes you laugh is one of the keys to happiness, I highly recommend it to any future bride. I promise to post some 'normal' pics of us from the wedding.

Susan, you are too kind. I know at least one of us is a super stud, hah!

Thanks Rooth on the compliment, I haven't taken any non-work related photo's for a while so this was even more fun for me!

Heather thank you for the wishes! At this point if it rained chickens I am sure we would be happy on that day. He just wants me to make him an hones man already, lol.

Unknown (October 20, 2011 at 1:19 PM)  

Haha, it's funny that you should post this today; my husband has been changing his look lately and this morning he came downstairs with his hair combed forward, around his face. It immediately reminded me a Jane Austen movie, but when I commented on this new (and ridiculous) look, he said, "It makes me look like Marcus Aurelius." LMAO. Suffice it to say, I disagreed . . . and he changed it before leaving for work.

Beverly (October 20, 2011 at 4:02 PM)  

lol your discription makes me laugh. He is a hoot. Laughter is wonderful for a relationship. My guy keeps me laughing everyday :)
I hope you share photos from your big day. so happy for you xo

Noelani (October 20, 2011 at 5:40 PM)  

Hilarious!! And just like a guy not to understand (and find the hilarity in the situation) the concept behind the hair and make up prep for the big day.

Blog- The New Black (October 21, 2011 at 2:28 PM)  

This is amazing!!! He seems wonderful, he made me smile and I don't even know him! It sounds like you caught a good one :)

alexandra (October 21, 2011 at 10:50 PM)  

I love the photos! And I think you and the Fancy have coined a new term for the style lexicon, The Gatsby Gigolo.

melissa loves (October 22, 2011 at 9:06 PM)  

Well, first of all...he is a gorgeous man! That needs to be said and second...lol. I love that he actually posed for you, so awesome! :) And yes, anyone with a great sense of humor, is a-ok with me. It is THE fastest way to my heart. Right? :)
xo
Melis

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.