NEW WOODCUT COUPLE'S MONOGRAM HANDSTAMP

Is it rude of me to think our new personalized stamp offering is the cutest? Because I do! These are my and the Fancy's initials, pretty hilarious right? This has just been added to the shop, it's a petite size which makes it perfect for favor bags or creating your own couple's stationery.  I will be adding our plain cotton bags to the shop soon, because I have had an overwhelmingl number of requests for them. They will come in three sizes, the medium is the perfect size for favor bags, although the small bags are pretty darn cute. I think they would make a great alternative to traditional wrapping this holiday season and are re-usable which should feel nice and guilt-free.

P.S. Don't forget about the D.I.Y. stationery giveaway on Hope's blog.

annie@mostlovelythings (October 25, 2011 at 5:42 PM)  

I love this...what a great gift! I've just visited your shop by way of Two Ellie who posted about your company today and may I just say that everything is lovely? And I adore your motto...Truly. Madly. Deeply. Brilliant!

annie

Miss B. (October 26, 2011 at 1:17 AM)  

Thank you sweet Annie, I appreciate the kind words!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.