FRENCHIE IN BOW TIE

I have much to write about on this Monday morn, but to tell you the truth I had no idea it was Monday until 11:55 p.m. last night and I realized in a state of panic that I may miss my Monday a.m. post.  No can do. I will be at a photo shoot all day (again not for me) and will have spotty reception so I will have to come back to my train of thought here later or catch the Tuesday train as the case may be.  I had an amazing weekend filled with International orders, a couple stateside but exotic domestic locales like New Orleans, which ought to international since it has such flair. I was feeling so grateful, ecstatic (and maybe a wee bit exhausted) on my drive home from the airport on Friday night that I  just started crying big unattractive tears that left my heavily mascara'd lashes dripping on my cheeks, so pretty. These were not tears of despair mind you but of complete elation.  I am so grateful for all the support from everyone, even the postal workers were being supportive of my new endeavor.  To say I am happy would be a gross understatement I am over the moon thrilled.  I wasn't even sure I could be this happy without shoes or baby bunnies being involved. Who knew?  So please accept this post as a small, but sincere thank you.

Susan (October 17, 2011 at 9:53 AM)  

So sweet...I'm happy for your success, and be sure to rest at some point. ;)

Naomi Shiek (October 17, 2011 at 11:33 AM)  

Yes, like Susan said - rest up! At least for a few hours. And welcome! You're making me teary-eyed myself over here, going on like that... I'm happy that you're happy, for some strange, wonderful reason:) I love it!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners (October 17, 2011 at 12:00 PM)  

Great post. You're welcome! I hope you continue to love what you do.

Danielle (October 17, 2011 at 7:02 PM)  

Cute frenchie! I posted about your shop & the stamp I won today if you'd like to check it out. I won't put a link here b/c I'm not sure how you feel about that...take care & yay for tears of gratitude!

jiji (October 19, 2011 at 8:16 PM)  

congrats on all your endeavors! so inspiring to hear that you are going after what you want and what makes you happy. that's definitely worth some crocodile tears. xoxoxo

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.