A WEEK OF E MAGS:: ANTLER MAGAZINE


Antler Magazine in a world of new media publications is a virtual veteran of the medium. The name is great because we already established that I am an antler fan. It's definitely more on the artsy side  (so don't expect girly, preppy or decor) but they get high marks for their superb artist finds. I find myself going back to it to discover new (to me ) creatives quite often. I say read it. 

Well, it is Friday, it went by quite fast, no?  I am going to try to pop in tomorrow and add a list of e mags to my 'little pretties' tab. I know there's some amazing ones out there like Lonny and Rue, but I hope I was able to introduce you to some of the up & comers and today's 'oldie' but goodie.

rooth (September 12, 2011 at 1:14 AM)  

I totally loved your curated set of e-mags! Thanks so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.