THE DAILY FRENCHIE

How I did not know that The Daily Frenchie existed is beyond me.  I really do feel like I have special powers of cute prowess and have introduced the cutest images to the interwebs with my super cute sleuthing, but alas I must be slipping because The Daily Frenchie until now has alluded me. I recommend that you visit today to make up for my cute inadequacy. All I can promise is that I will try harder in the future and hopefully a Frenchie puppy in a sailor get up will more than make up for this wildly abhorrent slip.

P.S. And why didn't I think of this magnificent idea?

Susan (September 19, 2011 at 11:36 AM)  

Ah, so cute!! I keep thinking I need to start a blog about Billy. All Billy, every day. ;)

Kim @ Yellow Brick Home (September 19, 2011 at 1:44 PM)  

The sailor get-up is worth it, and all is forgiven for not telling us sonner, Miss B!

Sara (September 19, 2011 at 3:39 PM)  

I just spent WAY too much time on this website! That little sailor suit just kills me. Thank you for sharing.

The Sentimental Suitcase (September 20, 2011 at 2:41 PM)  

Oh great thanks a friggin lot! Now I will never get any work done ever! how am I supposed to do anything but click click click all the way through The Daily Frenchie! ;)
XO
Sam

Megan (October 21, 2011 at 5:27 AM)  

Aww makes me miss my Frenchie!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.