THANK YOU EZ + CREATURE COMFORTS!

I love the blogosphere, I do.  I would marry it if it would have me (and if marrying my Fancy as well wouldn't make me polygamous). I wanted this post to convey my deep appreciation and heartfelt thanks to Miss Ez of Creature Comforts for her generosity.  Ez has been so supportive of my many endeavors--my photography, graphic design, my new blog, etc, etc.  In fact, Ez's blog was one of the very first I read on a regular basis. I loved her authentic voice which hooked me and was over the moon for her when she blossomed into the groove she is in now (which has kept me coming back for more).  It is such an inspiration to be able to see an individual overcome adversity and turn it into a creative fount, which she certainly has. It's one of the things I love the most about the internet that we can revel in eachother's successes.  I feel so lucky when someone that I admire, well, admires me back.  I don't know of a more eloquent way to word it, but I am truly grateful.  I am also thankful for all of you that stop by and visit, it amazes me everyday that anyone finds this little neck of the internet woods and when you leave a note I am happier than a bird with a french fry.

::photo by:tristan b::

Amy (August 17, 2011 at 9:54 AM)  

Creature Comforts is a whole lot of fabulous. Speaking of which, thank YOU, for giving us a wee oasis in an otherwise harried day!

Emily (August 17, 2011 at 3:27 PM)  

I love both of your blogs - Ez is Amazing.. :)

Miss B. (August 18, 2011 at 2:42 AM)  

Thank you Amy for stopping by, I love guests here;)

Susan (August 20, 2011 at 8:01 PM)  

I also love her authentic voice...and how sweet of you to share your gratitude with all of us. One of the reasons I enjoy you so much...you don't take anything for granted. xo

Ez (August 22, 2011 at 2:35 PM)  

Oh my goodness! How did I not see this until now Tristan?! Excuse me while I wipe more than just a few tears from my eyes...
Okay...I'm back. Thank you SO much for this Tristan. Truly words just cannot say how much your thoughtfulness has touched my heart and brightened my day (and it really needed brightening today). Thank you, thank you, thank you! Big hugs to you today and always. You are an inspiration! And gasp! Your photograph here (and all of your photographs of course) just take my breath away! xo Ez

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.