GILLIAN + PJ BY SEAN FLANIGAN

This has got to be one of the most stunning brides I have ever seen. I love how classic yet modern she looks (I have never seen a nose ring look so chic). The amazing photographs are by the very talented Sean Flanigan, every bride should be so lucky to have someone capture them in such a creative and artful way. One beautiful bride + one amazing photographer equals some pretty special memories.  Yes, of course the groom is pretty handsome too, but really, it's his bride that steals the show.

Karissa {Tragic and Lovely} (August 16, 2011 at 1:33 PM)  

The bride should ALWAYS steal the show. I remember when I got married my now-hubby said, "you know, this day is about me too!" and I said, "hmm...but not really." ;)

JennaBrooke (August 16, 2011 at 2:52 PM)  

Agreed! And that photograph on the right is gorgeous!

www.JUSTsomethingspecial.com

Beverly (August 16, 2011 at 3:42 PM)  

those are some beautiful wedding photos. just a dream to look at. Hope your summer is going well Miss B xo

zara (August 19, 2011 at 1:28 PM)  

she looks a million bucks, very nice wedding photography

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.