DEAR SAPLING PRESS...

This whole series of cards by Sapling Press is brilliant. So smart + cheeky. This was my favorite card and for this Monday morn, was definitely the cutest. They are all equally as witty and I am sure you will find one just perfect for you.

amy (August 29, 2011 at 7:34 AM)  

Thank you so much for introducing me to Sapling Press--I love it!

Four Flights (August 29, 2011 at 11:20 AM)  

Oh I love them too! Have you seen the card about the Twilight nuts and Trekkies? Hilarious

Miss B. (August 29, 2011 at 1:05 PM)  

Oh Amy, you are quote welcome and yes Andrea it was so hard to choose, this whole series had me with tears in my eyes wishing I was this clever.

alexandra (August 29, 2011 at 6:20 PM)  

As usual, another brilliant find. And I love unicorns. I actually have Klout in unicorns, but that's a long story.

lisa (August 30, 2011 at 12:01 AM)  

what an awesome blog! thanks so much for posting my cards and for all the kind words.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.