I LOVE GUS

I have so much to write and absolutely no idea where to start.  I can tell you, much to my fiancee's chagrin I fell madly, head over heels in love with a platinum blond male living in one of the world's most coveted real estate locations in the world--Central Park. His name is Gus and it was love at first sight, I'd like to think Gus felt the same way about me, but the Fancy thinks that maybe he kept sidling up to me because  l look like I would be ridiculously delicious. Perhaps. I am choosing to not sully my love by analyzing motives, whether Gus thought I would be a great snack or had real feelings for me is to be determined. For now though I will always hold a special place in my heart for an oppressively hot day in the middle of July and I will wish you all a happy Monday.....


photo by::tristan b.


Susan (July 18, 2011 at 3:28 PM)  

I am often also struck by love over an animal...Mr. Fleurishing is frequently embarrassed by it...;)

Lavender Playground (July 18, 2011 at 11:46 PM)  

Gus is a ...polar bear? I love the ones in San Diego zoo too, I can watch them for ages!

Miss B. (July 19, 2011 at 12:50 AM)  

Yes, Gus is a polar bear! But of course:) I really want to go to the San Diego zoo, it's on our vacation to-do list. We went to San Diego last year and went to the Safari Park, I got to feed a rhino and I thought I would die of happiness, lol!

Amy (July 19, 2011 at 7:56 AM)  

He is a rather handsome fellow ...

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.