BESOTTED BRAND SHOP::COUNT DOWN!

Ah,  I am feeling in rather good spirits, you? The Besotted Brand shop is nearing its opening date and I think I may implode with anticipation. This week I shall reveal some of the offerings and I am hoping the soft launch will happen very soon.  I want to work some of the kinks out before the official grand opening, you do understand don't you?  Those kind enough to sign up for the launch announcement will be privy to a little treat, so what are you waiting for?  I promise I won't send you unwanted emails and you can unsubscribe at your whim, there's nothing to lose and only loveliness to gain...

Susan (July 19, 2011 at 9:05 AM)  

So excited, and that photo is delicious!

Pink Ronnie (July 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM)  

That's really exciting, Miss B!
Ronnie xo

Mollie (July 19, 2011 at 10:23 AM)  

Yaaayyyy!!!! Congratulations!

Miss B. (July 19, 2011 at 10:29 AM)  

Thank you kindly ladies! I so appreciate your support. I am hoping that you all find something delightful in the Besotted Brand offerings;)

Miss Susan thank you for the sweet words on the photo it took me forever to get it right:)

Unknown (July 19, 2011 at 11:39 AM)  

I'm all signed up! The photo is such eye candy!!! YUM!!

PJ (July 20, 2011 at 2:14 AM)  

congratulations! i'm eager to see what awaits...

paisley peacock (July 21, 2011 at 1:17 PM)  

oh my Miss B- i thought that I lost you!!! i am so happy to be back in the world & be reading your fab posts again : ) even more excited you are opening a new shop...screaming!

-briana

Miss B. (July 22, 2011 at 1:42 PM)  

Briana?! My, oh, my so happy you found me as well!!!! Yea!!! Miss you:)

xx,

Miss B.

Anilú Magloire (July 23, 2011 at 8:08 PM)  

I cannot wait! I am so excited about this.

Anonymous –  (August 4, 2011 at 3:37 PM)  

Can't wait for your shop to open -- awaiting with bated breath!
- Carrie
www.lifestylefiles.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.