CONFETTI LOVE + CONFETTI PHOTOSHOP BRUSHES

It feels like a holiday weekend, doesn't it?  I am in a celebratory mood and it's as good a day as any  for confetti.  It seems the blogosphere has fallen deep as well with this obsession.  They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth but I beg to differ, it seem Blogland is.  What other place could create such a worldwide fervor over things such as cupcakes, bunting, confetti and balloons?  I created some simple confetti photoshop brushes to play with in your posts, on your photo's or whatever creative endeavor you choose. 

I know you wouldn't but please note my freebies are not to be re-sold as is, that wouldn't be very nice now would it? Happy weekend everyone!


P.S. Not sure how to load or use Photoshop brushes?  Please visit Rhonna Farrer (a.k.a. the expert) and you'll be good to go in no time.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.