PRETTY LITTLE BOOK COVERS



A pretty little Tumblr-Pretty Little Book Covers. I love the one find above, that would be great as a print, no?  I have such admiration for book cover designers, we all know most people do judge a book by its cover and it can make or break a sale.  To be the one design that stands out amongst a sea of book covers, well that is quite a creative feat. 

Unknown (June 29, 2011 at 4:33 AM)  

Thank you for your lovely words on my blog. Your blog is BEAUTIFUL..reading all the archives now.

Miss B. (June 29, 2011 at 1:25 PM)  

Right back at you Spark, I went through all your archives the other day, what a treasure!

xx,

Miss B.

Chrisy (June 29, 2011 at 11:57 PM)  

ooh yes it is gorgeous...love the colors...the retro style illustrations...the text...and would love to read the book! thanks for sharin...

Pink Ronnie (June 30, 2011 at 7:20 AM)  

I agree, I would love to do a book cover design one day but gosh, the pressure! Anyway, thanks for sharing this, this cover is simply beautiful.
Ronnie xo

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.